Monday, November 29, 2010

I'm a Youtube addict :)

bismillah,

salam.

well, is it good or not to be addicted to Youtube ? waa I just can't let my eyes off from the scrin --' seriously, this past few days I spend most of my lifeeee on Youtube. Nuhaaaa, mana janji janji kau nak studyyyyyy ? haha :D but I just can't stop ! even aku sanggup tangguh breakfast. ini bermakna saya tengok Youtube dari PAGI ! Nuhaaa, you are soooooooooo uhh nevermind ~

so I would be glad to share to you guys what I've been watching all day longggggggggg.


1) CHARLIEISSOCOOLLIKE


have you ever heard of Charlieissocoollike ? well, he is a guy and he is SOOOO COOL ! haha. aku habiskan masa satu hari untuk tengok video video dia. so this is one of my favourite ;


isn't he cuteeeee ? HAHA


' Aww c'mon babyyy ! ' Aww ! I like youuuu HAHAHA ok, banyak sangat sebenarnya video dia. semua lah aku sukaaa :D he is the cutest nerd ever ! HAHAHA

2) ROOM TOUR

okkkk, this is my favouriteeee Youtube video ! jom tengok, confirm tenganga habesss !


OMG she's beautiful. and she's RICH ! :D here's another one ;


she even got her own make-up room ! grr I'm soooooo jealous of you girl !

seeeeee, I told you ! dah dah, boleh tutup mulut sekarang. aaaa look at their room ! sooooooooo awesome nak mampus ! look at the make-up room/ section. sumpah banyak gila make-up dia boleh tak ? dia punye closet lagi ! ughhh ! jeles sangat --' I wish my room will be like that ! please mummy ! please daddy ! :D

3) SPONTAN

benda ni macam dah bosan. tapi haritu aku terjumpa so aku tengok and now I can't stop watching it. thanks to those who post that video --'


so, I think that is my top 3 favorite video on Youtube. banyak je lagi sebenarnya. but I think I'm not going to write it in here. it's kinda boring pon.

well, I think being addicted to Youtube is actually not a bad thing. it gives you a lot of benefits jugak. like Charlieissocoollike, sape cakap dia tak kasi apa apa benda baik ? if you watch his video, then you will know. cehh promote :D memang kena promote sebab dia comel. haha.

lagi satu room tour, bende ni gives me a lot of inspiration on how to decorate my room. walaupun aku tak bende best macam tu. tapi still, boleh la jadi inspiration sikit untuk rias bilik bila dah berduit nanti --'

anddd spontan ? haaa apa kebaikan ? aaaa haaaa dia dapat kasi kau bergelak tawa bila kau dalam kedukaan. tak gitu cek bedah ? :D

so happy watching ! :D

bye and good night everyone !

No comments:

Post a Comment