Tuesday, August 31, 2010

life really needs an UNDO button.

bismillah

salam.

hmm, yeaa life really DO needs an undo button. maybe you guys don't need that, but I really need it. I need a 'back-in-time' machine. so that I could fix everything that I did wrong. why do people have to regret for what they've done ? WHYYYY can't that thingy just vanish from our mind ? why why why oh whyyyy. hmm maybe the only reasons why GOD doesn't make it vanish because HE wants us to LEARNNN from the past. just imagine if everything just vanish from our mind and we will not going to remember what we've done and keep repeating the wrong things and what will happen then ? it will become WORSE right ? so that's it Nuha !

no need to regret for the past. ISHKY :|

a little pesanan for me and for all of you :)

PLEASEEEEEE LEARNNNNN FROMMMM THEEEE PASTTTTT :)



p/s : if you think SORRY could change everything, you're totally WRONGGG dear :)

No comments:

Post a Comment